Cool Smart Planet (CSP) has support from local government, investor groups, venture capital firms and banks, to develop synthetic fuel plants in Eupora, MS.
CSP has available 113 acres and 2 large industrial buildings for fuel plants, offices and mass production:
- Signed option on 60 acres of land with phase 1 environmental study complete.
- 50,000 square foot building on 18 acres.
- 472,000 square foot building; potential mass production facility on 33 acres.
Eupora Facts and Figures
- Population: 2197
- Land area: 3.6 sq. miles
- Federally owned land: 1/2 acre
- Persons per sq. mile: 610
- Poverty rate: 24%
- Unemployment rate: 13.5%
The Town Of Eupora
- Incorporated in 1890.
- Has a solid history of high employment in the manufacturing sector.
- On C&G (Columbus and Greenville) Rail Line.
- On State Highway 82 and equidistant from ports in Greenville and Columbus MS, which have direct barge access to New Orleans LA, and Mobile AL.
- Progressive Local government.